2.2.12

What do you call your mother?

I was watching Keeping Up With Kardashians this evening. I've watched the show many times but nothing is good on TV these days. 

There was a scene where Kris Jenner (the mother to the Kardashian clan) was calling Khloe Kardashian (one of the Kardashian sisters) and Khloe said, "oh, it's the Satan calling." 

She called her mother Satan! She's probably being funny. But, sorry I don't find that funny.

I am 110% sure that there are more than enough nouns and adjectives in the dictionaries to describe her mother nicely. 

I also find it weird that sometimes orang putih call their parents/ step-parents/ in-laws by their first name. Or is it just on TV? Someone please explain.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry -- I managed to leave a comment with the wrong post! Delete my comment if you want, as it doesn't make sense with the Masters question.

    ReplyDelete